This year for Halloween, Whitney and some of her 5th grade friends went Trick or Treating all by themselves. They are getting too old for moms to tag a long. :( They had a blast! Candida and I took the four younger ones around to collect their loot. I usually get pictures of the HUGE amount of candy they get but of course I forgot. I also forgot to take pictures of McKenna and her class at school during their halloween party. Oh well, can't capture everything. After everyone was done walking from house to house, we went back to The Jones' and had mummy dogs, apples and caramel, vegies, and icecream treats. Thanks Candida for the cool food! The girls were exhausted by the end of the night. That's the night that Whitney started to get sick. She was out of school the entire next week. SWINE FLU!! Poor Whitney! She was so sick.
Whitney and I are the only ones that have had it bad. McKenna was sick for two days. So I am waiting for Ruben and Abby to get it now. I'm crossing my fingers that they don't. But with our luck and all the germs going around, you never know. I hope that we are all well through the holidays!

I love love LOVE your new pictures of the girls! Beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteLooks like your Halloween was a good time!! I am glad you are back to blogging!
Great looking family.
ReplyDeleteRinging the Bell for Barry today: http://bit.ly/awIPJm
--Terrace Crawford
www.terracecrawford.com
www.twitter.com/terracecrawford