...I will actually be blogging about something! I know it's been 3 months and people are wondering why I haven't blogged in so long. Basically, "LIFE" has been it. It has been busy ever since school started. I will start back logging everything since August! I got a new laptop for my birthday and it is fast! My other computer just wasn't cutting it. It is very ssslllooowwwww. That is another reason why I gave it up for awhile. It would take forever for a picture to download and then half of the time it didn't work. So my awesome husband bought me a new one and I love it! So stay tuned cause I'm back in business!
YAY!! Looking forward to you being bacK!!!
ReplyDeleteYahooo :)
ReplyDeleteI made my blog private so message me your email through Facebook.....so I can send you a invite.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your updates;)