THE LUNA FAMILY


Monday, June 15, 2009

My Friend Susan

Susan came to visit me last Friday. It's been about 6 or 7 years since we have seen eachother! You know how it goes, life gets busy with family and everyday happenings, and your friends are last on the list. It makes me sad that I have missed out on a lot of things in her life. We have been friends since we were about 10 years old. Then she moved away just shy of our Freshman year, I think. Then years later she relocated in Worland, Wy with her 2 oldest daughters, Whitney and Anna. I would see her on and off whenever I would go to Worland or she would come through Lovell. She got married and had 2 other beautiful daughters. We both have been busy with life, and recently we have gotten back in touch with eachother. I was so glad when she called me and asked if she and Anna could come and see me. We had a good visit and I am looking foward to seeing her soon so we can get caught up on things we have missed in eachother's lives. Thanks Susan for coming and seeing me! :)

1 comment: