THE LUNA FAMILY


Monday, July 13, 2009

Byron Days Fireworks

All lined up waiting for the fireworks to start!
Aren't they cute:)

McKenna wasn't cooperating:(

My beautiful Whitney

Mady and Whitney watching the fireworks. Don't they look thrilled!

Finally got a pic of McKenna. Things changed after Lily got there!


The black lines running through the middle of the fireworks in the picture is the fence around the baseball field:)
RED, WHITE, and BLUE!!
Every year the City of Byron has a fireworks show for the end of Byron Days. And each year it is organized and done by Chris Good who does an amzing job. He picks different music that goes along with the fireworks and it is so cool! Believe it or not, this was the first year that Ruben and I have been and have taken our girls! Yeah, pretty pathetic I know. When it gets to be that late at night, I am tired and the girls are beat and we don't want to go anywhere. But this year we made it a point to go and are glad we did. We hope to make it every year from now on!










No comments:

Post a Comment