
My Whitney is looking so grown up!

Maricella and Ray on their 20th Class Reunion Float

Anessa and Abby waiting for the Parade to start

Abby getting her candy

The kids got a lot of candy!

The girls with Aunt Maricella

Anessa and Abby by the lake

Anessa, Abby, and McKenna waiting for the Fireworks to start at Horshoe Bend

The view behind us at Horshoe Bend just before the fireworks began....Beautiful!



We weren't into Lovell's Days as much this year. I was in the Follies as a Bench Dancer. Whitney caught the flu bug and was sick from Thursday to Saturday. So we really didn't attend a lot of the festivities going on. Whitney woke up Saturday morning and was feeling better so we went to Uncle Ray's house and watched the parade. I think it was a little better this year. Last year, I think it lasted a whole 15 minutes. Anyways, then we went home and took a nap. About 4:00 we went back over to Ruben's brother's house and had a barbeque. Mmmm...it was delicious! Then about 8:00, we headed out to Horshoe Bend and enjoyed the beautiful weather and fireworks. We were excited to have my sister in law come from Austin, Texas to attend her 20th Class Reunion. She was only here for 3 days. It was a pretty relaxing weekend which I loved!
No comments:
Post a Comment