THE LUNA FAMILY


Monday, March 23, 2009
















Wedding Hair!





Well, Katie is the last one in the Bassett Family I will be doing hair for. It has been tradition for me to do all three of the girls' hair for all of their proms and weddings. It has been fun and rewarding to be able to do this. I enjoy doing hair a lot! It all started with Dani and her first homecoming date I think. Then it went down from there. Lindi and then at last Katie. I have done a lot of different things with their hair. I hope to get all of my pictures together to put on here. Thanks Matt and Tracy and girls for including me as the adopted sister and daughter, and for letting me be parts of all of your lives. I am truly thankful and appreciative. It's been fun watching them grow into young ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment