THE LUNA FAMILY


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Abigail Joeli says.....

"Mom, can we go hunt for 'exparagus' (Asparagus)?"

We ate at China Town for Mother's Day and Abby had to go to the bathroom. I asked her sisters if they would please go with her. Well, about a minute later McKenna comes out and says "Mom, Abby really needs you." So I go in the bathroom and asked what the matter was. She said, "I am having trouble pooping." I told her just to relax and take her time. She says, "Mom, I'm trying to 'fast-foward it' and it's not working!"


Last night, I was fixing dinner and Abby asked what I was making. I told her Dorito Casserole. McKenna asked if there were any onions it in. Then Abby asked, "Are there any jalepenos in it?" I said, "What do you know about jalepenos?" She said, "That's where Amos is from." It took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about. Then it dawned on me, she was talking about the Phillipines. Her little friend Amos just went to visit his grandparents in the Phillipines. Funny!

One day when we were in Powell, I stopped to get Abby a Happy Meal from McDonald's. She was so excited to see what toy she would get. Abby opened up her sack and said, "Holy Buckets! They forgot my Apple Dippers!"

4 comments:

  1. What a little cutie!!
    Your blog is cute!! I'm lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little quotes!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie,
    Just took a peek at your blog, via Tracy's. Hope you don't mind. Your girls are so cute. I'm sure they are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha! what a cute little girl! i wish you would have told me that you started your blog two months ago!! sheesh! i just happened upon it today when i was looking at Stacey's blog!!!

    ReplyDelete