I just had a conversation on the phone with my 4 year old. She was at my grandma's house. It went like this:
Me: "Hi Abby! Do you want to come home and eat?"
Abby: "No, I already ate a baked t-tato."
Me: "Well, are you ready to come home yet?"
Abby: "Nah, not yet. I'm going to dry the dishes first and then I'll come home. Ok mom?"
Me: "Ok, I'll see you in a little bit."
Abby: "I love you mama! Bye!"
She sound like she is 10 years old! What a sweetheart! I love her so much!
Last week, I was getting ready to go and help clean the church. Abby was upset because she wanted to go with me. I told her it was just for ladies only. She said, "Mom, you're not a lady, you're a mommy!" I thought that was adorable. I am not just no ordinary lady, I am just her mommy.
Ian's 6th Birthday
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment