I made these for my nursery kids to give their moms on Mother's Day! It has a really cool poem, which I will post, and a pack of six flowers.
'God's Garden'
By: Myrtie Fisher Seaverns
When the wise God planted His garden, scattering the seeds from above,
The choicest seed in His packet-was the flower of Mother-love.
Carefully watched o're and tended, nurtured by the sunshine and shower,
Ever growing sturdy and stronger, It blooms-a beautiful flower.
A flower so sweet and entrancing, Dazzling and shining and white,
A love that guards us and guides us, through life~our beacon light.
A love that steadies our footsteps, that stretches a helpful hand,
That comforts our sorrows and heartches, that always will understand.
Mother-love, God's gift to his children, with heavenly fragrance fraught;
The brightest flower in God's garden, His truest forget-me-not.
I got this wonderful suprise from my BFF for Mother's Day! She is so creative and thoughtful! I thought this cookie bouquet was awesome, and it didn't hang around long. I had 4 extra helpers to enjoy it! Thank you so much Candida for your cool gift!
Super cute Mother's Day gifts for nursery--great job! (Your blog is cute!)
ReplyDelete