THE LUNA FAMILY


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Patrick's 22nd Birthday Celebration!

My brother turned 22 on May 13th, 2009! Wow! How time flies! I remember when we brought Patrick Joel Smith home. What a blessing he was and is to our family. Twenty two years ago, when he was 2 weeks old, my mom, dad, and I drove to Helena, Montana to pick up this little guy. I was 9 years old We had waited so long for him! They didn't really enforce seat belt laws back then, so I being the 'Big Sister' got to hold him the entire ride home! I remember and loved every minute of it! He was such a beautiful baby. He had dark, olive skin and black hair, and later came those big, blue eyes. We were so excited to have this little spirit join our family. We love you Pat!

Pat and all of his friends. My brother wanted to go to Five Springs to have his birthday celebration with his family and a few friends. So we packed up the food, a lot of it, and headed to the mountain. It was such a nice evening. Hardly any bugs and the temp was perfect, and it was very peaceful. Ed and Ruben barbecued hamburgers and hotdogs while we prepared the rest. There were baked beans, chips and dip, fruit salad, deviled eggs, and all of the fixings. Of course, for desert, we had birthday cake and smores! It was all very delicious! Thanks to my grandma, mom, Mary Alice, Eddy, and Ruben for all of their help. Family and friends are great to be with!


Abby showing me her throwing skills :)



Abby and Carter


Once again, 'The 3 Stooges'






1 comment:

  1. Hello from Auntie Nancy. I'm starting to get the hang of this blogging thing and was happy top add your blog address to my site today. I'm getting a little private tutoring next week and then I'll know how to add the creative touches (backgrounds, clips, etc.) and know more about layout. It's fun to read about your family. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete