We got lots of stuff from the Easter Bunny!
Where are those eggs?
A blue egg in the tree
I found one!
We found lots of eggs in Grandma Robyn's backyard!
Abby, trying to be sneaky
The 4 stooges
Isn't she cute?
Pat and Maddie
Being GOOFY!On Easter Sunday, the girls got up at 7:00 am. Whitney later told Ruben and I that her and McKenna woke up at 3:00 am to go take a peak and see if the Easter Bunny had come yet! Sure enough, he had. Whitney said they quickly looked at their stuff and went back to bed. Stinkers! Ruben and I got up around 8 am and went out to the family room so the girls could show us their treasures from the bunny. They all go flip flops, hand sanitizer, 2 movies-Tale of Desperaux and Velveteen Rabbit, and lots of candy. Abby got a new basketball hoop. She was so excited to have her own hoop so that she could actually make a basket. We have a bigger one that Whitney and McKenna use. We went to Grandma Robyn's house for Easter dinner at 3:00 pm. Granny, Uncle Pat, and Pat's girlfriend Maddie come over too. We had had, scalloped potatoes, peas, baked beans, salad, and homemade rolls. We had fruit pizza and banana cream pie for dessert. It all tasted amazing and we definitely stuffed ourselves! Thank you mom for having us over to your home. We all love being together. Later, we found out that the Easter Bunny came to Grandma's and hid eggs all over her backyard! Wow! The girls were so excited! They went around and found lots of colorful eggs hidden around.
We are so thankful for family and friends and our Savior. I am thankful for everything I have. We all had a wonderful Easter this year!


No comments:
Post a Comment