
This is a hornet's nest at the top of a tree in my neighbor's backyard! It is right behind our fence that surrounds our backyard. This thing is enormous! Those annoying buzzers have been working on this thing for a couple of months now.

It's probably the size of 2 basketballs put together!

You can see the hole right here where they go in and out of it. There are a couple of leaves covering half of it up.

You can see the branch that is going right through the nest. They must have built around the branch. I can't even explain how big this thing is. It's like 20 feet up at the top of this tree! I hope our neighbors get it down soon as it is a great concern with lots of kids in our neighborhood. They have been warned by the Chief of Police and given a certain amout of days to get it down. I hope they are quick about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment