

Two days ago, we got our package back in the mail that we have been waiting for. It's contents were very precious. My cousin Brett Kiesel plays for the Pittsburg Steelers. And as most of you know, they won the Super Bowl this year! It's very exciting to have a cousing that plays for a professional team. I have never been interested in pro-football until Brett started playing. We have followed him through the years and it has been great. My husband who does not care for any type of sport, watched the entire Super Bowl game as did my girls. The Steelers also won the Super Bowl 4 years ago. Anyways, I ordered a few things and sent them to Brett's mom's house in Utah. He was going to be there in April to bear hunt. Perfect! So my mom and I got the package ready and sent it. Brett was ever so kind to sign a few memorabilia items for us. I don't hardly get to see him much as he is very busy! LOL! Maybe every few years at a family reunion. Oh well, we are very thankful to him to take the time and do this for us. Thanks Brett! We love the Steelers!

No comments:
Post a Comment