
Last Saturday night, we went and watched my brother perform in Pirates of Penzance. It was a very different, but good opera play. Lots of music and lots of singing. I wasn't sure if the girls would like it, but I think they really enjoyed it. Abby got a bit restless towards the end, but I don't blame a 4 year old for wanting to go after 2 hours of this. She didn't really understand it, so it was a little bit hard to sit still. My older girls really were intrigued by all of talent that was on stage. All of the students have great talent in singing and acting. It was performed by students from Northwest Music Department. I was glad we went. I think watching something different like that once in a while is good for the soul. Job well done Patrick!

Abby holding the programs

McKenna had to hold one too!

This pirate was exceptionally funny! He was playing with my girls out in the lobby after the play, and Abby could not stop laughing. They thought he was hilarious! His name was Jun.

Mom and Pat

Pirate Pat

Pat as a Policeman


The crew...Whitney trying to hide, and Alice and mom are hiding behind the programs.
Maddie sat with us too, but wasn't there yet.

Policeman Pat
No comments:
Post a Comment