THE LUNA FAMILY


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Only Abby

I have to write about this because only my Abby would say this. I have a Sirius satellite radio in my suburban. Usually, it's on number 1 hits song list. Well, whenever this certain song comes on she knows it and tells me to turn it because it's not very nice. She calls it the hell song. Mom, it's the hell song, turn it. One time it came on and I didn't realize it and I heard her in the back singing My hell, my hell, my hell. My lesson in this is that I had better pay attention to what comes on the radio from now on. I am always good at blocking things out when driving. For those who are moms, it becomes habit to block the not so pleasant sounds that are coming from the rear. Anyways, Abby is quite the girl when it comes to saying things. She has a very unique sense of humor. We love her very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment