One day Abby and I were headed to pick up the girls from school. Abby proceeds to get into the front seat, and I told her she couldn't sit up front and to get in the back. Well, if any of you know Abby, she pretty much just does what she wants. So she shuts the door and says, "Aahhhh, good to be free." She's 4 years old! I have no idea where that came from. I need to start remembering to blog everthing that she says because you never know what will come out of her mouth!
On Saturday, my mom, Whitney, and I went to Cody to Walmart. It was time for Whit to get a new bike. So exciting! On the way home, Whitney was asking when we were going to get our 'Oreo' cow out at the farm. I said there might be 3 of them, a mom, a dad, and a baby. She said "Oh cool, then they can sprout more babies!" I said, "Sprout babies?" Whitney said, "Don't they just plant their poop and sprout more babies? I looked at my mom and my mom says to me, "Maybe it's time you had a talk with Whitney."
Ian's 6th Birthday
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment